Under direction of the Regional Finance Manager and as a business partner, performs professional accounting work, including analysing and verifying fiscal records and reports, preparing financial reports, providing information to staff regarding accounting practices and procedures, and reconciling general ledger accounts; assists in preparing budgets; prepares year-end audit reports and schedules; trains and provides technical advice to lower-level accounting personnel, and performs related work as required.
· Taking responsibility for ensuring accurate of the accounting and control information held in and reported from the accounting systems
· Maintenance of the Finance Manual, updating manual as required;
· Developing and implementing additional policies and procedures as required; and
· Continuous review and monitoring of policies for their relevance to the operations and make changes to procedures and policies as required.
· Review and Analysis of the monthly financial reports
· Supporting the Regional Finance Manager and CFO Asia in developing and and delivering the organization’s financial and business strategy
· Providing support in commercial matters including insurance, contracts, credit terms
· Reporting and monitoring performance including margins, cost analysis, AOP variances and cash flow forecasting
· Ensures compliance with JBT’s Financial Standards and be Audit Ready
· Ensure compliance with applicable taxes, payroll tax, PAYG, GST and FBT;
· Ensure compliance with statutory and legal requirements ASIC, Tax, etc
· Responsible for the development of the annual budget
· Provide assistance to Management in the development and review of annual operational plans and budgets; issues of contract compliance; and sub-contracts with other parties or individuals.
· Supporting the Project Management team in analyzing Project costing and communication with Intercompany Business Units
· Assist with the preparation of the annual general purpose financial reports;
· Respond to queries of external auditors as required in relation to the annual audit
· Preparation of working papers for Income Tax Returns including IDS (International Dealings for Transfer Pricing)