Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- To provide after sales service to customer specializing in Mechanical field. .
- To exercise the customer relationship management for those customers with FoodTech product lines based in Thailand or A/P as well as other areas nearby as appropriated.
- To coordinate with the customers on the spare parts concerns and boost up spare part sales for FoodTech product line.
- To be a customer’s main contact for any queries or assistance for JBT machine- all project/product line from those customers in the covering areas.
- Will be responsible for servicing entire FoodTech range of equipment for electronics/ Mechanical issues jointly with mechanical service engineer.
- To be responsible for the upcoming installation projects and proceed on under warranty services for the machine installation based in Thailand and A/P.
- To provide the technical support such as inspection, maintenance visits, etc. covering FoodTech Products.
- To take a lead role by dealing strategically to cope with customer?s requirement.
- Any other jobs as to be assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering preferably in Mechanical / Electrical field
- At least 5 years experience in working with equipment as Service Engineer in Food / Pharmaceutical / Chemical industry or as Maintenance Engineer of the Process industry
- Self-independent but as well as being team player
- Able to travel (85%)and work at flexible hours as the job may require
- Should be willing to travel and be away from home for extended period
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Computer literacy – able to operate Ms. Windows XP, Ms. Office and other related computer programming would be advantage
- Car driving license L and V
- Preferably male, age above 30 years old
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed