JBT is a global operating multinational in the food processing industry (FoodTech) and aircraft transport industry (AeroTech). The head office is in Chicago, USA.
Part of JBT FoodTech is JBT Liquid Food. JBT Liquid Food markets, designs, manufactures, installs, maintains and provides Customer Care of technically complex integrated machines and systems for the food industry and supplies leading international companies in the FMCG sector. Around 1250 employees worldwide work at JBT Liquid Food.
JBT Food & Dairy Systems (Amsterdam)
JBT Food & Dairy Systems is part of JBT Liquid Food and develops, builds, supplies and maintains machines and systems for Aseptic Processing and filling of Liquid foods in consumer packaging. Our head office is located in Amsterdam, but our machines and systems are installed worldwide in, for example, the dairy and beverage industry.
The company operates in a high-tech and dynamic environment. Our customers are the biggest players in the fast moving consumer goods market. They are optimally served from our worldwide Sales and Care offices.
We are immediately looking for a:
Technical Customer Care Specialist
Young and ambitious employee with technical and organization talent
The Technical Customer Care Specialist (TCCS) is responsible for organizing Customer Care activities for existing and new customers of our Aseptic Linear and Rotating Filling Equipment, Continuous Sterilizers and Aseptic Processing equipment.
The term customer care activities includes: preventive maintenance, spares, training, remote services and continuous improvement programs. To achieve this successfully, you work closely with the (local and international) Area Customer Care Managers, Logistics support and Field Service Engineers.
Additional tasks are:
• Direct contact with existing customers on customer care activities on site in cooperation with the Area Customer Care Manager.
• Monitoring and execution of the quotation and order process towards the customer and has direct contact with the internal logistics department and engineering.
• Continuous improvement of the entire customer care process by means of managing various improvement programs.
• The technical work preparation of the customer care activities, both service jobs (maintenance, inspections, training) and projects (retrofits) at the customer.
• Organizing the planning and management / instructing of the Field Service Engineers;
• Follow-up of customer care activities by means of checking, analyzing and following up customer reports.
• Site management at the customer for larger maintenance projects.
The position of the TCCS is ideal to grow over time within the organization to the role of Area Customer Care Manager or Project Manager.
Profile of the employee:
As Technical Customer Care Coordinator you have a completed technical education with a bachelor degree (for example technical business administration, Supply Chain Management or Engineering). You are a controller with ownership. You are hands-on, but planning and organizing are also part of your skill set. That is why you are a full discussion partner for Area Customer Care Management, Field Service Engineering and various other Engineers.
You have experience with using SAP and MS Projects in a production environment. Good knowledge of English language in word and writing is essential; knowledge of different languages is an advantage.
Within JBT the following values of each employee are expected:
• Continuously improve
• Team work
Additional job-related competences
• Planning & Organizing
• Stress resistant
In addition to a competitive labor conditions package, JBT offers you plenty of room to develop (internationally). The informal atmosphere offers you the opportunity to take your own responsibility and show initiatives. Logical is that you are guided and supported by the organization.
Work Scope of a Technical Customer Care Specialist
Work with Regional Field Service Coordinator in Asia Pacific and Technical Care Customer Coordinator in F&DS Amsterdam on Reservation, scheduling, planning and updates on field service activities.
Prepare the service quotes
Cal sheet Excel
Create project number
Create work instruction
Communicate with customer for confirmation
Arrange tool onsite if needed
Arrange ticket, visa, hotel and other travel arrangement
Gathering job information i.e service report, timesheet, expenses
Filling all data ie. Working hours, travelling
Finishing work instruction
Follow up on technical issues during services
- The candidate should possess some technical knowledge of Aseptic process and/or Rotary filling machines and its operation or is technically inclined to learn the machines and operational processes.
- Technical competence to understand work requirement at job-sites and be able to undertake and follow up with technical issues consistently is a pre-requisite.
- Candidate should be able to handle and discuss with customer on technical requirement and issues and provide a proper feedback to the technical/engineering department and to finally advise and provide the final solution.