Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Project Engineer role required to support our Project Managers and Australian business on a number of upcoming projects and new business.
- Design and develop plant layout and elevation drawings.
- Check General Arrangement (GA), detailed and 3D drawings of JBT and 3rd party supplied equipment.
- Design and check utility distribution piping, drains, manual and material movement to suit the process.
- Review installation manuals to ensure correct resources are assigned to the project.
- Support to site engineering during installation and commissioning phase.
- Manage sourcing from local suppliers.
- Prepare specifications for outsourced equipment and system line – refrigeration system, thermic fluid heating and circulation, hydraulic system, etc.
- Prepare RFQ for installation and commissioning support.
- Supplier management in terms of negotiation, PO release, managing delivery and payments.
- Support commissioning and product trials.
- Follow up and resolve design/general equipment issues during the project phase with the MBU.
- Job shall also include supporting sales and Application teams during pre-sales stage in terms of estimation and getting the right scope.
- Project Engineer may also be called on to handle projects within the company.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Engineering.
- Experienced with ACAD and plant modeling software.
- Minimum of 6 years Project Engineering experience.
- Basic knowledge and Exposure to Food technology processes and equipment.
- Some knowledge of electrical and controls will be an advantage.
- Must demonstrate understanding of Project Management techniques.
- Good Verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills and effective communication across functional and managerial boundaries.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed