Do you like working in an international environemnt? Are you an manager passionate about technology？
We are looking for our next Technical Manager. You will be responsible for activity of technical including，
- Should be able to plan the activity well before starting and finish within budgeted cost, quality, delivery and estimated hours with expected results.
- Instrumental interface between internal subject matter experts with in JBTC – from Europe, US, Asia pacific.
- Hands on Autodesk Inventor and Creo for making concepts and detailing till drawing generation and BOM release for manufacturing.
- Understanding the complete process line and product process so that Value Engineering to with stand global market and its standard by Reverse engineering methods.
- Candidate should travel customer site to understand process requirement and enhance the need to PD and improvement & Value engineering of existing machine and new machine requirements.
- Reverse engineering & Value Engineering the existing machines and offering cost effective solutions for existing machines.
- Able to estimate project and equipments from the customer requirements.
- Monitor & upgrade concept drafting procedure including GDNT.
- Compliance to timelines of PD Designing activity.
- Detail project documentation.
- Drafting - Equipment manuals.
- Identifies product quality and manufacturing improvements through better design solution that will benefit Customer and JBT businesses.
- Recommends potential solutions and assists as appropriate in solution implementation.
- Candidate will Responsible and works on product Development (PD) deliverables
- Generate new concepts from market study thru the complete design release in PD.
To be successful at this we believe that you have a lot of energy and are self-driven. You enjoy working in a team as well as on your own. Takes responsibility and are not afraid of meeting new people in the organisation.