This role will have overall control of company’s financial reporting and controlling. You will ensure timely monthly activities, provide support in homogenizing financial processes, implement ERP and a robust system of internal controls including SOX compliance. Additionally, you will be accountable for all tax-related matters through coordination with Global tax team and ensure compliance through engagement with internal and external auditors.
- Improving the overall sales performance of the company in “country” in Protein Processing equipment, dealing with multinational firms as well as with local players
- Participate in developing a strategic & operational plan on 3 years, with quarterly forecast and action plan
- Build strong relationship with other departments such as Project Management, Applications, Finance, HR, Regional Aftermarket/Service
- Working closely with sales management in Asia to expand the product portfolio offered in “country”, and choosing specific applications as catalyst for the company growth
- Be Key Account Manager for large / major customers in “country”
- Visiting key customers at their HQ (Procurement Directors, Engineering, Industrial Directors, etc.) and at their plants
- Updating weekly, reporting monthly sales and pipeline
- Responsible for “country” sales forecast & budget in Protein Processing
- Build a strong and engaged sales function in “country”
Pursuing selected organic growth and efficiency initiatives is one of the foundations of JBT’s ELEVATE strategy. To achieve the goal, we have identified supplier development and commodity purchasing as key areas to strengthen our capability. We have also identified India as a strategic resource in global supply chain. To better utilize the resource so to benefit JBT’s spending efficiency, we are going to set up an International Procurement Office in India.
This role shall support the Sr. manager/ Director India IPO on the establishment of a strong local base of technically enabling supplier partners and driving BOM localization activities in the assigned commodity category.